Thornburg Investment Management, a global investment firm with $44 billion in assets under management as of the end of Q119, is pleased to announce that its Ireland-domiciled range of UCITS funds have been added to the Allfunds platform, the world’s largest institutional fund distribution network and the largest European platform.
Thornburg has also widened its global distribution footprint in Europe. In addition to availability for investors in Ireland, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, Thornburg’s suite of eight UCITS funds are now accessible to investors in Denmark, Finland, Italy, the Netherlands, and Norway.
“Greater availability of our global equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative investment solutions, particularly across Europe, is an important step to making Thornburg’s investment strategies more accessible to investors,” said Carter Sims, global head of distribution at Thornburg. “We are excited to partner with Allfunds to offer our highly active and benchmark agnostic UCITS funds to intermediary and institutional investors across the globe.”
Thornburg’s range of UCITS funds available through Allfunds include:
- Thornburg Investment Income Builder Fund is a globally oriented portfolio whose aim is to provide an attractive and growing income stream, with capital appreciation, over time. A dynamic blend of global dividend-paying stocks and bonds of virtually any type, this fund is broadly flexible in pursuit of its objectives.
- Thornburg Global Opportunities Fund is a flexible and focused equity portfolio with holdings selected on a bottom-up basis via a disciplined, value-based framework.
- Thornburg Global Quality Dividend Fund is a bottom-up, value-oriented, focused portfolio of dividend-paying stocks from around the world in a broad search for attractive dividend yield.
- Thornburg International Equity Fund is a focused, diversified portfolio of leading, mostly large-cap international companies, selected via a fundamentally driven, bottom- up, valuation-sensitive process.
- Thornburg Developing World Fund is a balanced approach to investing in emerging markets, built on a concentrated portfolio of leading companies at attractive valuations selected to manage risk while still pursuing a differentiated return.
- Thornburg Limited Term Income Fund is a flexible, actively managed, core portfolio of high-quality U.S. dollar-denominated bonds.
- Thornburg Strategic Income Fund is a global, income-oriented fund with a flexible mandate focused on paying an attractive, sustainable yield. The portfolio invests in a combination of income-producing securities with an emphasis on higher-yielding fixed income.
- Thornburg Long/Short Equity Fund, a U.S. equity long/short fund that combines tenets of both growth and value investing to pursue long-term capital appreciation.
Thornburg Investment Management is a privately-owned global investment firm that offers a range of multi-strategy solutions for institutions and financial advisors. A recognized leader in fixed income, equity, and alternatives investing, the firm oversees $44 billion as of March 31, 2019 across mutual funds, institutional accounts, separate accounts for high-net-worth investors, and UCITS funds for non-U.S. investors. Thornburg was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
According to a company statement: "At Thornburg, we believe unconstrained investing leads to better outcomes for our clients. Our culture is collaborative, and our investment solutions are highly active, high conviction, and benchmark agnostic. When it comes to finding value for our clients, it’s more than what we do, it’s how we do it: how we think, how we invest, and how we’re structured."
El Grupo Allfunds ofrece soluciones de fondos integradas (operativas, de análisis e información). Fundado en el año 2000, Allfunds cuenta con activos bajo gestión por valor de más de 370.000 millones de euros y ofrece más de 77.000 fondos de más de 1.475 gestoras de fondos. El Grupo Allfunds tiene presencia local en Luxemburgo, Suiza, Reino Unido, España, Italia, EAU, Singapur, Chile, Colombia y Brasil, y cuenta con 625 clientes institucionales, incluidos grandes bancos comerciales, bancos privados, aseguradoras, gestoras de fondos, brókers internacionales y sociedades especializadas de 45 países.