For the past 8 years, Terrapinn has run two co-located Wealth Management events in Miami: Private Banking LatAm and Americas Family Office Forum. Since these 2 industries have converged, they have decided to rename the event Wealth Management Americas 2015.
Wealth Management Americas, to be held Nov. 17-18 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami, will bring together the most senior executives from US and LatAm Private Banks and Family Offices to discuss today’s latest investment opportunities across all asset classes, as well as the latest trends within family governance, wealth planning, and timely regulation topics around FATCA.
Speakers for this years event include:
- Beatriz Sanchez, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Blair Hull,Founder, Managing Partner, Ketchum Trading, Chairman, Hull Investments
- Harris Fried,CEO, The Fried Family Office
- Ernesto de la Fe, Managing Director and Director of Wealth Management for Latin America, Jefferies
- Alexei Antoniuk, Director, The Rebel Yell Family Office
- Jean-Louis Guisset, Head of Private Banking, Banco INVEX
- Diego Pivoz, Head of Wealth Planning, Latin America, HSBC Private Bank
- Michael Felman, President, MSF Capital Advisors
- Patricio Eskenazi, CIO, Banco Penta
- Nicole Taylor, Founder, T Family Office
- Carlos Hernandez Artigas, Founding Partner, Forrestal Capital
You can download the brochure here
To register, please visit the event website