Latin Markets is bringing over 400 industry leaders to the Private Wealth Brazil Forum on June 11 at the Tivoli Hotel in Sao Paulo. The one day forum focuses on providing updates regarding regulation, investment management, trust issues and strategies to protect and grow wealth.
With the highest number of HNWIs in Latin America and third highest among BRIC nations, Brazil continues to be a spot-on opportunity for investors to capitalize on returns. Brazil has been adding 19 millionaires per day since 2007, and now has a total of 137,000 millionaires and approximately 30 billionaires, with 70% of the country’s wealth concentrated in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. High net worth investors are also currently more likely to invest in Brazil than any other foreign country, according to new research from Spectrem’s Millionaire Corner.
More than forty speakers will be attending the Private Wealth Brazil Forum from Brazil’s largest wealth managers, private banks, family offices, high-net-worth individuals, the asset management community, and technology and law.
Participants from private banks and family offices include:
- Gregoire Balasko Orelio, Board Member, Ikela Capital, Founding Partner PBA Capital (Brazil)
- Emilio Soares, Partner, Naopim Family Office (Brazil)
- Leonardo Wengrover, Partner, W Advisors (Brazil)
- Luiz Felipe Andrade, Partner, Pragma Patrimonio (Brazil)
- Rodrigo Marcatti, Head of Private Bank, Banco Fator Private Bank (Brazil)
- Roberto Martins, Head of Private Bank, Citi Private Bank (Brazil)
- Rogerio Lot, Head of Private Bank, Banco do Brasil (Brazil)
- João Albino Winkelmann, Head of Private Bank, Bradesco (Brazil)
- Sylvio Castro, Chief Investment Strategist, Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (Brazil)
This forum will be a vital networking opportunity for anyone interested in leveraging their place within the international private wealth community. To register for the 2013 Private Wealth Brazil Forum click here.
Latin Markets continues to cover key issues in this specialized market as part of the Private Wealth series at The Private Wealth & The Caribbean Forum at the JW Marriot in Miami on October 24-25.
To register for the 2013 Private Wealth Latin America & The Caribbean Forum click here.
Latin Markets provide access to new investments, business opportunities and partnerships for the global investment community by executing event platforms that include a wide range of business development and educational vehicles enabling Latin America's most active investors and infrastructure developers to more adeptly navigate socio-economical, regulatory and financial considerations within the market.