The Latin Private Wealth Management Summit, the premium forum for Latin America’s leading single and multi-family offices as well as qualified service providers, will take place next October 9-10, 2017, at The Ritz Carlton in Cancun, Mexico.
The invitation only event will explore key topics and issues, for the private wealth industry in the region. Amongst the key topics to be discussed are:
- Economic Outlook and Investment Opportunities in Latin America
- The Challenges in Structuring a Family Office
- Implications of the Creation and Implementation of the Family Office Protocol
- Migration of Assets to the United States
- Best Practices for Impact Investments
- The Influence of Technology in Family Offices
- Alfonso Carrillo, Partner, Family Office Mexico SC
- Javier Lopez Casado, CEO, Finaccess Advisors
- Marcelo Benitez, CEO, Proaltus Capital
- Alvaro Castillo, President, Loyola Asset Management
- Arturo Hierro, VP, Loyola Asset Management
- Ivan Carrillo, CEO, Creuza Advisors
- Antonio Gastelum, Presidente, Antonio Gastelum Inc.
- Javier Mtanous Arocha, Partner, MG Capital