Pioneer Investments will host an exclusive due diligence meeting at the JW Marriott Marquis in Miami on the 8th of October. The event will provide clients with the opportunity to engage with Pioneer Investments’ senior investment team members as they look beyond traditional asset classes, challenge conventional asset allocation and risk management, and identify compelling new investment solutions.
Amongst others, highlight speakers coming together from Pioneer Investments around the globe will include:
- Piergaetano Iaccarino: Head of Thematic & Disciplined Equity, Portfolio Manager of Pioneer Funds – Global Equity Target Income
- Thomas Swaney: Head of Alternative Fixed Income U.S., Portfolio Manager of Pioneer Funds – Long / Short Opportunistic Credit
- Adam MacNulty: Client Portfolio Manager of Pioneer Funds – Absolute Return Multi-Strategy & Absolute Return Multi-Strategy Growth
- Andrew Feltus: Director of High Yield Bank Loans, Portfolio Manager of Pioneer Funds – Strategic Income
As fundamental changes taking place in the investment management market continue to lead investors to look beyond their existing strategies, the theme "Embrace New Sources of Return" is a continuation from Pioneer Investments’ global annual client meeting for international investors held in Boston in April.
Key topics of conversation on October 8th will include:
- How to navigate Fixed Income markets in a rising interest rate environment.
- The outlook for Equities moving forward in continued volatility.
- Where are the opportunities in Emerging Markets?
- How to meet the need for Income in today’s economic environment.
- What Alternative Investments can provide market neutral solutions?
- Industry trends in Product & Asset Management.
For more information on Pioneer Investment’s solutions or this event please contact: US.Offshore@pioneerinvestments.com