Five Columbia funds have received 2016 Lipper Fund Awards as top-performing mutual funds in their respective Lipper classifications for the period ending December 31, 2015:
- Columbia Select Large-Cap Value Fund (R5 shares): Large-Cap Value Funds classification (290 funds) – 10 years
- Columbia Greater China Fund (Z shares): China Region Funds classification (26 funds) – 10 years
- Columbia Global Equity Value Fund (I shares): Global Large-Cap Value Funds classification (39 funds) – 3 years
- Columbia Contrarian Core Fund (Z shares): Large-Cap Core Funds classification (499 funds) – 10 years
- Columbia AMT-Free California Intermediate Muni Bond Fund (Z shares): California Intermediate Municipal Debt Funds classification (30 funds) – 10 years
The U.S. Lipper Fund Awards recognize funds for their consistently strong risk-adjusted three-, five-, and 10- year performance, relative to their peers, based on Lipper’s proprietary performance-based methodology.
“We are pleased to have five funds recognized by Lipper for their consistent, risk adjusted performance,” said Colin Moore, Global Chief Investment Officer. “Our priority is to deliver consistent investment returns for our clients through superior research and capital allocation within and across our strategies and with a deep understanding of their investment needs.”
This is the fifth consecutive year that Columbia Select Large-Cap Value Fund has earned a Lipper Award in the Large-Cap Value category. The fund received the award for 10-year performance in 2015 (90 funds), 10- year performance in 2014 (84 funds), for 5-year and 10-year performance in 2013 (102 funds and 84 funds), and for 5-year performance in 2012 (402 funds).