- The funds within the BNY Mellon Global Funds, plc SICAV will be distributed to Banca Mediolanum’s retail clients through the bank’s network of 4500 financial advisors
- Four BNY Mellon strategies join the range of collective investments undertakings (CIUs) that can be sold within the Mediolanum MyLife insurance, a unit-linked product by Mediolanum Vita S.p.A.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has announced a new agreement with Banca Mediolanum to distribute funds to their network of retail clients.
The agreement is for Banca Mediolanum’s 4500 financial advisors to distribute UCITS funds and investment solutions available through the BNY Mellon Global Funds, plc SICAV. The range of solutions includes fixed income, equity, dynamic, flexible and absolute return funds, as well as other strategies designed to seek consistent returns in volatile market conditions.
Additionally, four BNY Mellon funds and strategies join the range of collective investments undertakings (CIUs) that can be sold within the Mediolanum MyLife insurance policy, a unit-linked product by Mediolanum Vita that offers investors a selection of high quality investment solutions:
· BNY Mellon Global Real Return Fund, a flexible multi-asset fund which combines capital protection with the search for returns
· BNY Mellon Absolute Return Equity Fund, an absolute return equity fund aiming to achieve positive returns independently from the underlying market direction
· BNY Mellon Global Equity Income Fund, an equity fund that actively selects stocks able to generate high, sustainable dividends over the long-term
· The Newton Asian Income strategy, that aims to capture the growth potential of Asian companies
“The agreement with Banca Mediolanum is part of our ongoing growth strategy in Italy”, states Marco Palacino, Managing Director of BNY Mellon Investment Management in Italy. “We are fully committed to strengthening and extending our relationship with the most important distribution networks in Italy and as a result, become closer to retail investors. Our product range is well suited to the current financial environment, due to advanced, flexible and dynamic strategies capable of providing stable returns while containing market volatility. This is the main goal of our equity and bond absolute return funds, such as the BNY Mellon Absolute Return Equity Fund and BNY Mellon Absolute Return Bond Fund, now available to retail investors also through Banca Mediolanum’s network of financial advisors”.