In the heart of one of the world's most important art happenings, DC Finance will host its second highly praised US wealth management conference, at W South Beach a day before the opening of Art Basel. During the rest of the week, thousands of the top UHNW Latin American families as well as collectors and families from all around the world meet in South Beach for this annual luxury art event.
Florida Annual Family Office & Wealth Management Conference will take place on December 2nd, at The W South Beach, and from 3rd to 6th there will be luxury events.
“Join the top high net worth Latin American community members in a unique new setting brought to you by the producers of the East Coast FO conference. Enjoy our first tier conference alongside a series of luxury Art and Life Style events throughout the Art Basel week”, says DC Finance.
The idea is provide the guests with a different kind of wealth management experience. They deliver first tier content, top notch, geographically varied and some never heard before speakers, with the opportunity for family members to meet new peers that one won't meet anywhere else.
- Profesor Uzi Arad, Former Head of the Israeli National Security Council and Advisor to PM, Director of the Intelligence Division at the Mossad - Israel's Foreign Intelligence Service. Currently Professor of Government at IDC's Lauder School of Government, Diplomacy and Strategy.
- Mr. Yalkin Demirkaya, President Cyber Diligence Inc
- Ms. Lisa Firestone Von Winterfeldt, Founder Firestone von Winterfeldt Family Fund
- Mr. Jack Hidary, Co-Founder EarthWeb
- Mr. Yaky Yanay, President & COO Pluristem
- Ms. Candice Beaumont, Chief Investment Officer L. Investments
- Mr. Scott Black Founder, President Delphi Management
- Mr. Jim Warner, Advisor, author, speaker on Business Transitions and Personal Transformation Boulder, CO - USA
- Mr. Walter O'Brien, Founder Scorpion Computer Services
- Mr. Yalkin Demirkaya, Founder Cyberdiligence, Inc. and Former Head of NYPD's Computer Crimes Investigation Unit
- Mr. John Mcleod, TEP Director, International Solutions RBC
- Ms. Kirby Rosplock, PhD, Author of The Complete Family Office Handbook
- Mr. Erik Wachtmeister, Founder Best Of All Worlds
- Countess Louise Wachtmeister, Founder Best of all Worlds
- Ms. Lauren Berger, CEO The Lauren Berger Collection
- Ms. Sylvia Earle, Founder Mission Blue
- Ms. Wendy Craft, Executive Vice President and General Counsel MFR Equity
- Mr. Guy Martinovsky, CEO Eden Gallery
Through a series of panel sessions and presentations, the conference expects to cover topics related to the following subjects as well as other areas of interest and concern facing your everyday life:
• The Global Macro Economy
• Traditional and Alternative Investing (dedicated panels will cover investments in Oil & Gas, High Tech, Real Estate and Art)
• Legal & Tax Issues
• Personal & Financial Security and other Lifestyle Issues
• Washington/Legislation/Fed Policy/Mid-Term Elections
• International Trends and Developments for Family Offices
• Family Office Governance
• Successfully Managing Family Dynamics
• Accounting and Tax Strategies
Following the conference and throughout the art basel week, here is a glimpse of what attendees will enjoy:
• A dinner at the versace mansion
• Cocktail party at the famous sls hotel - hyde lounge: hosted by some of the world’s leading luxury brands
• Art basel / design Miami private guided tours: special vip guided tours at the miami’s best art events
• Art brunch: special lectures by prominent figures in art world
• Collection visits: meetings with some of the world’s top collectors
For more info, use this link