The Latin Private Wealth Management Summit will take place on May 3-4 at The Ritz Carlton in Cancun. The event is the premium forum that brings together solution providers with the most recognized single and multi-family offices in LATAM in a private luxurious venue, destined to explore topics and issues, create business and debate about solutions for the private wealth industry in the region.
Along with the content, there will be formal networking opportunities between investors and money managers, thanks to Marcus Evans' “one on one” model of pre-schedule business meetings. Between the presentations and meetings, attendees can network during the coffee breaks, meals and cocktail hours!
Attendees have included:
- Alfonso Carrillo, Partner, Family Office Mexico SC
- Javier Lopez Casado, CEO, Finaccess Advisors
- Marcelo Benitez, CEO, Proaltus Capital
- Alvaro Castillo, President, Loyola Asset Management
- Arturo Hierro, VP, Loyola Asset Management
- Ivan Carrillo, CEO, Creuza Advisors
- Antonio Gastelum, Presidente, Antonio Gastelum Inc.
- Javier Mtanous Arocha, Partner, MG Capital
The event is directed to CIO’s, VP's, Directors, Founders and Investment Leaders from: Multi Family Offices, Single Family Offices, and/or Investment Advisors.