In light of the current round of “stress tests” on European banks, global investors are looking for distressed real estate debt and asset opportunities across Europe. Spain is among the most appealing European countries for such strategic investment opportunities.
K&L Gates organizes an informative program on investment opportunities in Spanish distressed real estate assets. The panelists will discuss the key opportunities and risks that such global investors should consider:
- Opportunities in distressed real estate assets: from non-performing loans to real estate owned assets in Spain.
- Practical aspects of the acquisition process: the view of the local experts.
- Legal and tax aspects of structuring deals: investment structures for a U.S. investor.
Presenters include banking, real estate, legal, tax and policy professionals from the following companies:
- Grupo Arcano – Spanish Independent Advisory Services Firm
- Aguirre Newman– Spanish Real Estate Consultancy
- CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo – Spanish Law Firm
- K&L Gates– U.S.-based Global Law Firm
The panel discussion will be followed by a Spanish wine and tapas reception. The event will take place on June 5th, 2014, in K&L Gates, 599 Lexington Avenue, New York, from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Please RSVP by clicking this link. To RSVP, also contact the New York Events Team, or visit the event page on the Web.