On November 14-16th, Marcus Evans will be hosting in Mexico City their 2nd Annual Model Development, Validation and Risk Management in LATAM. The conference will help financial institutions in Latin America to examine the effectiveness of their current efforts and policies around model risk and develop better programs to minimize model risk.
Delegates will learn how other financial firms across the region enhance their model development and validation techniques. Moreover, the key sources of model risk will be analysed and how firms respond to them. Last but not least, there will be practical examples of model risk control across various financial models.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand and reduce model risk in their institution
- Gain a better understanding of how to measure the impact of model risk
- Learn how to overcome major model development and validation challenges
- Discuss the role that internal audit should play in model risk management
- Evaluate different risk measurement techniques across LATAM
- Improve control of model risk across different financial models
The conference is aimed at Chief Risk Officers as well as Heads of areas such as Internal Audit, Model Risk, Model Development, Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk.
For more information contact Alejandra Sacal.