BNY Mellon has been ranked as the top mutual fund service provider in 10 categories in the 2015 Mutual Fund Service Guide.
This year's guide ranked BNY Mellon as the top:
- Subaccounting services provider in all categories;
- Full service transfer agency provider, ranked by number of clients;
- Hedge fund services provider, ranked by total alternative fund assets under administration;
- Hedge fund services provider, ranked by assets under administration;
- Custody services provider, ranked by total custody assets,
- Custody services provider, ranked by unit investment trust assets; and
- Custody services provider, ranked by number of Exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
"These rankings underline our strong position as a leader in the fund services arena, including traditional mutual funds, alternatives, and ETFs," said Robert Mathisen, head of U.S. Financial Institutions for BNY Mellon. "Our focus on continuous improvement in technology, service and developing integrated solutions for our clients has been reflected in our strong rankings. It's important to note that our highly ranked performance has been consistent, as we have achieved these top rankings for up to five years in some categories."
The Mutual Fund Service Guide has been providing comparative analysis of mutual fund service providers since 1986. The guide surveys and ranks mutual fund service providers in the categories of fund accounting, transfer agency, subaccounting and custody. Additionally, it provides data on hedge fund services, regulatory and compliance services, and shareholder communication services.