Last updated: 17:56 / Sunday, 28 July 2013
Augustum OPUS SIM

Azimut Reaches an Agreement for the Acquisition of a 51% Stake in Augustum Opus

Imagen
Azimut Reaches an Agreement for the Acquisition of a 51% Stake in Augustum Opus

Azimut , Italy’s leading independent asset manager, reached an agreement with the partners of Augustum OPUS SIM (“A.O.”), an independent asset management company with headquarters in Milan and Perugia and AuM of just above € 800 million (USD 1.000 million)

On the basis of the agreement, Azimut will initially buy 51% of A.O. to be increased to 100% following the sixth year. The consideration paid for the 51% stake is € 10 million, and the remaining 49% will be determined on the basis of the profitability of the partnership throughout the period (ca. 10 times net profit: in between € 10-20 million).

A.O. is an asset management company specialised in individual portfolio and OICR, founded in 2009 by a group of independent portfolio managers with more than twenty years experience in the industry. With this transaction, Azimut enlarges its competencies in the individual portfolios and OICR, given the brilliant results and awards obtained by OICR products managed by A.O.

A.O. will continue to conserve within the group its autonomy in the management of client relationship and management of OICR, also throughout a special dedicated vehicle. A.O. thanks to the agreement with Azimut will increase its product range, innovation capabilities and competencies which will help to bring the Group at an international level in line with its natural evolution in the asset management field.

Capital Strategies Partners, firma especializada en intermediación de fondos de inversión, tiene un acuerdo con AZ Fund Management para distribuir sus productos en Latinoamérica.

menu
menu