- Kyle Najarian and Keith Watts have joined OppenheimerFunds as Senior Advisor Consultants for the West and Southeast regions, respectively
- Dan Jarema has been promoted to Senior Advisor Consultant and Rico Castelda has moved from the firm's National Division to become a Regional Advisor Consultant
OppenheimerFunds recently announced it has fully staffed its team covering Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), as the firm focuses on further deepening and strengthening its relationships in this critical market.
"RIAs represent a growing and extremely important client segment for OppenheimerFunds," said Matt Straut, the firm's Head of the RIA Channel. "We've assembled a talented team that has the deep industry experience and client-centric approach to provide RIAs with investment and thought leadership content. This allows OppenheimerFunds to assist RIAs in growing or running a more efficient practice."
Kyle Najarian and Keith Watts have joined OppenheimerFunds as Senior Advisor Consultants for the West and Southeast regions, respectively. Most recently, Kyle was at Wells Fargo Asset Management, where he was responsible for working with RIAs in their West territory. Keith was at Hatteras Funds, where he worked with advisors across the Southern United States.
Dan Jarema has been promoted to Senior Advisor Consultant from Regional Advisor Consultant, and will be responsible for working with RIAs in the Midwest territory. In addition, Rico Castelda has moved from the firm's National Division to become a Regional Advisor Consultant on the RIA team, supporting coverage in the Midwest and Southeast regions.
"Matt and his team have the extensive knowledge of the business that enables them to deliver the full range of our resources and capabilities to the RIA community," said John McDonough, Head of Distribution at OppenheimerFunds.
With the new additions and changes, the RIA team is as follows:
- Director of Custodial Platforms Mike Sussman
- Senior Advisor Consultants: James Concepcion, Mid-Atlantic; Mike Dennehy, Northeast; Dan Jarema, Midwest; Brian McGinty, Mountain West; Kyle Najerian, West; and Keith Watts, Southeast
- Regional Advisor Consultants: Rico Castelda, Southeast and Midwest; Seth Guenther, West and Mountain West; and Matt Trimble, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic
- Client Service Manager Izaak Mendelson
OppenheimerFunds, a leader in global asset management, is dedicated to providing solutions for its partners and end investors. OppenheimerFunds, including its subsidiaries, manages more than $240 billion in assets for over 13 million shareholder accounts, including sub-accounts, as of May 31, 2015.