Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company has announced its schedule of keynote speakers for its annual INSITE conference, one of the biggest industry events for registered investment advisors (RIA) and broker-dealers. Taking place from June 5-7 in Hollywood, Florida, INSITE 2013 will bring together global thought leaders as well as highlight the developments and trends in global investing that are impacting RIAs, broker-dealers and the investment community.
INSITE 2013 will feature presentations from renowned speakers including:
- The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former Secretary of State and Former U.S. Senator from New York, will provide the keynote address
- Walter Isaacson, president and chief executive officer of the Aspen Institute will discuss innovation and his experiences while writing his best-selling book Steve Jobs
- Peyton Manning, Super Bowl winning quarterback and four-time NFL MVP, will discuss leadership and his motivating secrets for success
- Danny Meyer, chief executive officer of the Union Square Hospitality Group who will reveal his unique, but successful philosophy around putting his team first
- A View From the Toppanel featuring several key executives, including Robert Reynolds, president and chief executive officer of Putnam Investments and Eric Schwartz, chairman and chief executive officer of Cambridge Investment Research
In a broad array of seminars and breakout sessions, conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn directly from industry leaders about what is shaping the capital markets, the challenges facing retirees, and the trends in managed accounts and alternative investments. Discussions will include:
- After the Fiscal Cliff: The Fundamental Outlook for 2013 and Beyond
- Don’t Stand Still: How Practice Management Can Help You Grow Through Difficult Times
- Fiduciary Redefined and Compensation Transparency
- Investor of the Future: The New Modern Family
- Breaking Out of the Box: The Next Frontier of Recruiting
As an added benefit, conference participants will be able to earn Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP® Board), CFA Institute and Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) continuing education credits.
INSITE 2013 is expected to attract more than 2,300 attendees, including investment professionals, independent RIAs, dually registered and hybrid advisors as well as senior-level product and marketing executives. It will be held at The Westin Diplomat, Hollywood, Florida. For additional information and to register online, please visit www.INSITE2013.com.