The London Metal Exchange will be in Latin America this September delivering a series of seminars, focusing on issues that are key to the region's metals and mining industries, said the LME in an statement.
Seminar locations and dates
- Mexico City -3 September
- Bogota - 5 & 6 September (conference and training seminar)
- Santiago - 9 September
- Lima - 11 September
- Sao Paulo - 13 September
- Is metal price volatility a key issue for you?
- Do you need help managing risk?
- How do senior economists and metals analysts see the future for base metals?
The seminars are also a great opportunity to meet and network with a wide range of professionals in the metals and mining industries.
If you want to know how to register for a seminar click here.
Did you know?
- The LME’s relationship with Latin America spans over 136 years
- Our three month contract originates from the journey time from Chile to London
- LME prices were first used by miners in Latin America
- Latin American mining companies were the first to trade LME futures contracts.