"Mexico Investors Forum", organized by Latin Markets, will be an international meeting bringing together investment funds with institutional investors, both regionally and internationally, in order to promote investment opportunities in the Latin American market.
The event, to be held on the 14th and 15th of November at the Hotel St. Regis in Mexico City, will be attended by more than 300 industry leaders, including: sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, foundations, consultants, fund-of-funds, family offices, government regulators, investment managers, leaders, portfolio managers, fund managers, bankers, and distributors of the largest companies and institutions active in the industry.
Participants will meet over a period of two days to discuss the best investment opportunities available in the region and in the rest of the world, touching on topics such as:
- Asset allocation for investors
- How do political changes in Mexico affect the market of the country?
- Opportunities in Mexico for global institutional investors
- Global trends in the field of raw materials
- The future of private markets in Mexico
- Regulatory changes and their impact on investors
- Value in emerging markets equities
Among the speakers will be Finance Minister, Luis Videgaray Caso; Carlos Ramirez, president of the Consar (National Commission Savings System for Retirement); Oscar Franco, president of AMAFORE (The Mexican Association of Administrators of Retirement Funds), Arturo Hanono, CIO for Invercap Afore; Enrique Solorzano, CIO for Afore SURA; and Francisco Tonatiuh CEO Afore XXI Banorte.
For further information and registration, follow this link.