Amexcap is proud to bring together General Partners, Institutional Investors, specialist service providers, policy makers and industry players from Mexico and the United States to discuss the opportunities and challenges of private equity investments in Mexico.
Following the success of last year’s event, Amexcap will host its Mexico PE Day: Private Equity, Real Estate & Infrastructure, on June 5th, 2014 at The Westin Grand Central, NYC.
Amexcap will bring a delegation of Mexican GPs, LPs, specialist service providers and policy makers to New York to discuss the opportunities and challenges for private equity investments in Mexico, where a stable macroeconomic environment with positive growth prospects, rising consumer purchasing power, and recent structural reforms to national policies and regulations have contributed to increased deal flow opportunities and the growth of the Mexican private equity industry.
Discussion topics include:
- Mexican Economy Overview and the Reforms
- NAFIN's role in the Mexican Private Equity Industry
- The Future of the Energy Reform in the Mexican Industry
- The Current and Future State of Mexican Private Equity
- Institutional Investor Views on the Mexican Market
- Challenges and Opportunities for Pension Fund System in Mexico
- Cross border co-investment opportunities for US-Mexico GPs
- The Future of the Energy Reform and Private Equity Opportunities
- Investment Opportunities in the Energy Sector
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Mexico for Global Investors
- Legal Developments and Fund Formation in Mexico
- Venture Capital Funds and Business Model Innovation in Mexico
- Investment Opportunities in the Telecomm and Infrastructure Sectors
- Private Equity Case Studies in Mexico
They had over 150 people joining them during last year edition: 31 Limited Partners managing over $1 trillion USD, 24 General Partners and 15 Service Providers, Mexican Government Institutions such as: Nafin, (Development bank owned by the Mexican government), Consar (National Commission for the Pension System) and the SHCP (Finance Ministry).
Amexcap Members will have the opportunity to engage with new contacts and cement existing relationships. The event will foster One-on-One meetings between GPs and LPs.
Complimentary access is given for qualified institutional investors, please contact Martha Terres: firstname.lastname@example.org for LP access.