AltFi will host its inaugural AltFi Global Summit for the US institutional investor audience on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at the NASDAQ in New York City.
2014 is the tipping point for alternative finance – with P2P lending, crowdfunding and invoice finance coming of age across the globe. Following the success of the AltFi Europe Summit 2014, AltFi.com is bringing the conference to the US to explore the various challenges facing this dynamic sector, to investigate the opportunities in both Europe and America, and to showcase the platforms that are leading the way.
The audience of approximately 250 attendees will be comprised of investors, wealth managers, hedge funds, family offices, broker dealers, financial advisors, venture capitalists, and consultants – and of course, major platforms from both sides of the Atlantic.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Brian Korn (Corporate and Securities Lawyer, Pepper Hamilton)
- Heather Schwarz Lopes (Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, EarlyShares)
- Aaron Vermut (CEO, Prosper)
- Claudia Calloway (Managing Partner, Katten Muchin)
- Gary Chodes (Chairman and CEO, Raiseworks)
- Cormac Leech (Analyst, Liberum)
- Geoff Miller (CEO, GLI Finance)
- Jonathan Barlow (CEO, Eaglewood Capital)
- Matt Burton (CEO, Orchard Platform)
- Simon Hermiz (Co-Founder and CEO, Note360)
- Larry Chiavaro (Executive Vice Presdient, First Associates)
- Richard Swart (Global Crowdfunding and Alternative Finance Researcher, PhD, University of California, Berkeley)
- Rohit Arora (CEO, Biz2Credit)
- Rupert Taylor (Director, AltFi Data)
- Simon Champ (CEO, P2P Global Investments)
- Etienne Boillot (CEO, Shepherd Capital)
- Giles Andrews (CEO and Co-Founder, Zopa)
- Rhydian Lewis (CEO and Co-Founder, RateSetter)
- Jens Glaso (CEO, Trustbuddy)
- Stuart Law (CEO and Co-Founder, Assetz Capital)
- Christian Faes (CEO and Co-Founder, LendInvest)
- Jilliene Helman (CEO, Realty Mogul)
- James Levy (Senior Advisor, Business Development, SICAV-SIF)
“We are hosting the definitive event for this sector—with a strong focus on investors, investment opportunities and business development. We’ve selected a fantastic line-up of prominent thought leaders to share their views about navigating today’s alternative finance space. We’ll analyze the leading platforms from both the US and Europe to produce a fascinating cross-continental view,” said David Stevenson, media entrepreneur and founder of AltFi.com.
If you want to attend or more information go to this link.